Thursday, July 9, 2009

Chrissy's Art & Heart

Good morning all! This morning I found another super talented scrapping diva, Chrissy with Chrissy's Art & Heart! Not only does this lady love to scrap, but she loves her family and God!!! I love what I saw on her blog. Go and check it out for yourselves! She truly is an inspiration! This is one blog that I will frequent often!

She is having a blog frenzy extravaganza!!! She will have 7 winners! Yes, 7!!! So go spend a little time today on her blog and see what I'm talking about and leave her some kindness! There is no doubt in my mind that this is one generous lady!

1 comment:

  1. Yvette I am now blushing! Thank you! What a generous comment here! Bless your heart sister! HUGZ!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment my post today! I appreciate your comments and your visits!! Have a blessed day! :)