Saturday, September 26, 2009

Lil Miss Violet

BEWARE: This is my 1st time to ever color a stamped image with a face using my Copic markers! :/
Yesterday, I received my blog candy that I won from Jen who created this adorable stamp and sentiment. This is just part of her new released Wild Flower Kids, Ghoul Friends set that Stamp Happens carries exclusively.
The day this set was released I immediately fell in LOVE to say the least. Violet is just soooo cute and so much fun to color! Jen did an amazing job with all the details as you can see. I mean c'mon look at those cute leg warmers and the striped leotards. CUTE CUTE!
There are more stamps to this set that are just as adorable and full of detail, which by the way I cannot wait to tackle like the "Frankenstein" image (again)! Actually I did color the Frankenstein image last night, but decided it would be best not to post him, because, well he kinda looks like the Incredible Hulk! (Sorry Jen) From his neck down he looks great, but his poor little face looks "hulkish".
I can hardly wait to see what Jen comes up with next!
Well off I go to play with this incredible stamp set! Hope everyone is having a great weekend with family and/or friends.













11 comments:

  1. Holy cow Yvette!!! I am so totally having a bit of a sentimental moment because it is SO amazing to see the stuff I sent you all put together in a card and to see the very first piece made out of my stamps outside the design team. I'm not lying in the least to say there may be some tears involved here. You are so sweet with your lovely words about these and you did such and amazing job with this card. I love how you put everything together and how you colored Violet (you did a great job on her face)!! Amazing, amazing, amazing!!! Thank you again for such sweet words. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvette this is knock down gorgeous! You colored violet wonderfully and your card is awesome!! This is SO exciting to see Jen's designs come to life!! You have made us all happy! Your card is super cute! Thanks for sharing your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Yvette, this is awesome!!
    I saw those stickers at Michaels- did they yell out to you? lol!
    Congrats on winning the WFK stamps, you did a great job with Violet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvette, this card is just darling. You did such a great job.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave a sweet comment.
    Have a blessed Sunday.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yvette, I love this card! It is so cute! You did a great job with the Copics. Love the way you used the ribbon!

    Claudia (DCRU)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yvette you did a GREAT Job!... Love every detail in your card. AMAZING!

    **SONY**

    ReplyDelete
  8. How absolutely adorable. Wonderful job coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your coloring is fantastic. I can't believe that your your first try. This card is so cute, and I love that ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe I missed this post!! Yvette...This is just amazing...I LOVE what you have done with Jen's stamps...Aren't they just the cutest things...LOL! Wait till you see what is coming next!!! Gorgeous work Sweetie. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe this is your first try, Yvette. It's great! I'm so impressed. Stamps completely intimidate me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment my post today! I appreciate your comments and your visits!! Have a blessed day! :)