Thursday, February 18, 2010

Let's Hang Out

Happy Thursday everyone!!!

I cannot even begin to tell you how much I adore today's image! I'm quite sure you've seen this chicka around; Charlotte from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps?

Is she not the cutest, quirky little girl you've ever saw? I must confess I've had her in my stamp stash for awhile now and she has been begging me to give her life! Ha! Blame it on the mailman for not doing it sooner!!! I could not find cling foam ANYWHERE around here, so I had to give-in and buy it online!

Im not quite sure why the photo above did not turn out. I tweaked and tweaked it, but it just would not come out the way I wanted and so after awhile it must of grew on me so I left it!

Here's a closeup of her.

I tried to add color to Charlotte's eyes kinda like Annie does her images. No, its not even close, but I do like the way they turned out. Practice Practice Practice! :)

This is not the last time you will see Charlotte here, as a matter of fact she is on my desk now partially colored. :)

Thank you all for hanging in here with me today! You girls really are the BEST!

Hugs to you all!

7 comments:

  1. This is such a great stamp, love your card Yvette!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable & I love that decorative edging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it Yvette!!! I think it ROCKS!! Those colors ROCK too!! AND.....of course it goes with out saying that your colorING does too!! Hope you are well!! I am off to check out the rest of your AWESOMATED creations!!



    Take care!
    Jacquie/Javablustamper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! How stinkin' cute is she!!! I love her too! These colors are amazing!

    Happy TGIF :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yvette...She is just beautiful!!! I have to admit that she is one of me absolute favs out of the Moonlight Whispers range!! ...Email me, I just had a thought!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!!!!! You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colouring is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment my post today! I appreciate your comments and your visits!! Have a blessed day! :)