Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Good morning and happy Wednesday!
Time for another Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge!
Today the most talented Jen Shults has challenged us with this sketch!

Isn't it fun? I love the vintagey/distressed feel of it!

For my challenge card today I am using the newly released "Birthday Ivy" image from the Patch and some K&Co dp. I've colored Ivy with my Copics.

Here's my take on the sketch. This is one sketch that I will be using over and over!
Now the best part! lol.... Wanna win some stampies????? All ya have to do is join in with us on this challenge and link up to Mr Linky over at the Patch! Jen has all the deets for you! So head on over and play with us!!! :)

Hugs to all!




10 comments:

  1. Love the image - and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love all the distressing you did... on the frame and everything... so cool. And your coloring is amazing! Great work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your card is amazing, Yvette!!! I am loving the distressing and lace! Your coloring is impeccable! Love it all :)

    Enjoy your Wednesday!!!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Yvette. I always enjoy viewing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL!!! Yvette this is just stunning...And look at her hair!! WOW!! this is just...WOW!! LYH!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the sketch too and really need to make something with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so Shabby Chic I LOVE it!!! Your coloring is wonderful Yvette!! Love Love Love this card! You ROCK GF!! Hugs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous! Love the black hair...that is one hard hair color to tackle, but you did a fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your coloring skills are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are just too adorable for words! Miss ya my friend! Chat soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment my post today! I appreciate your comments and your visits!! Have a blessed day! :)