Sunday, November 22, 2009

Awards

Good evening ladies!! Well, I SHOULD be chopping onions and celery to start preparing for our Thanksgiving dinner, but I much rather pass on some super sweet blog awards that I've received. Some of them I've received months ago and others here recently.

This one I received from THE Sweet Southern girl herself Sammye Jo.

For this award I am supposed to list ten honest things about myself and pass on to 5 people.

1. I love God!

2. I love my family

3. I love my friends

4. I love to cook/bake

5. I hate liars

6. I have OCD when it comes to a clean home and everything being in its place.

7. I wish I had LOTS of babies tugging at my skirt tails. (my babies are 17 & 13)

8. I don't want any regrets in life

9. I want to live to be 100

10. I want to go to Portugal (Thanks Cheryl ;))




My five picks: Margie, Cheryl, Jen, Donna, and Sara Beth.


The next two awards are from the EVER SO SWEEEET Donna of Donna's Diary. This is one SUPER talented lady that I would encourage you to visit often!



My picks for these two awards go to: Claudia, Sammye Jo, Gwen, Amber, and Mary (This lady is INCREDIBLE!!!).

Last, but certainly NOT least, I received this from my SUPER SWEET friend Claudia! Rules give ONE word answers.



1. Where is your cell phone? Bar
2. Hair? Long
3. Mother? Caring
4. Father? Daddy
5. Favorite food? Pizza
6. Dream last night? Yes
7. Favorite drink? Diet Coke
8. Your dream/goal? Heaven
9. What room are you in? Bedroom
10. Hobby? Crafting
11. Fear? Loneliness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something you aren't? Unhappy
15. Muffins? Banana Nut
16. Wish list item? Cricut
17. Where did you grow up? Texas
18. Last thing you did? Shopped
19. What are you wearing? Pj's
20. Your TV? Living room
21. Your pets? None
22. Friends? Blessings
23. Your life? Good
24. Your mood? Happy
25. Missing someone? Girls
26. Vehicle? Black
27. Something you're not wearing? Socks
28. Favorite store? Target
29. Favorite color? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Today
32. Best friend? Husband
33. One place you go over and over? Store
34. Facebook? Yes
35. Favorite place to eat? Rancho Grande

Enjoy ladies!! Each of you have such amazing talent that I admire SO much! Thanks for being you!








3 comments:

  1. You're to sweet! Thanks for thinking of me :*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for being such an awesome friend yvette!!!! lol-so i guess you got a sneak peek at what i looked like as a kid LMAO! love it :)

    xoxo
    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Yvette! What a sweet surprise, and even though I am finding it a few weeks after you had intended, it actually comes at a great time when I needed a little bit of cheering up. I love how things work that way. :) Also, I'm so glad that you want to go to Portugal. It isn't a place I ever thought to visit and probably never would have had my dad not moved there, but after being there, I think it's one of the best kept secrets in Europe. I truly hope you get to go one day! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment my post today! I appreciate your comments and your visits!! Have a blessed day! :)