Monday, March 1, 2010

Well Blow Me Down

Good Monday morning to you!!!
Today I am sharing one of Kraftin Kimmes newly released pirate themed stamps named, Polly the bar wench!
I just love the little "tude" that she has!
Polly has quite a few more accomplices that are just as fun as she is. For example there is, Captain Scurvy, Cutthroat Lizzie and many more! The names alone ought to make your fingers run over to Kraftin Kimmies and take a look!
Ok, enough of me babbling! Ha! Here's my card.
I'm in some major need of picture taking classes as you can see! Or.... maybe I just need to learn how to use this Photoshop that I have!
Ok... enough is enough of this whining! lol
Here's a close up of Polly. Don't you just love her little mole? Cute!! OK, maybe cute in a weird type of way. heehee
Well that's it for me today. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day! Talk to ya soon!


5 comments:

  1. ha! you did a fabulous job with this card gf!!! thanks for being such a great bloggie friend! i always love and appreciate your comments-i'm finally settled now so i get to play catch up :)
    have a great week!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just amazing Yvette! I love how you colored her and your card layout is fabulous! Love the ribbon and buttons! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, she's sooo sassy!
    Wonderful coloring, sweetie! Love these colors and layout :)

    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card - and that image is just so SASSY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so totally Sassy Yvette...GORGEOUS card!! Don't worry I haven't forgotten you...Am sending them off at the end of this week!! They are all ready to go!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment my post today! I appreciate your comments and your visits!! Have a blessed day! :)