Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WFWC 7


Good morning and happy Wednesday to you!!!
Where has this week gone? Time is seriously passing by quickly!
Time for another Wildflower Kid challenge!
Today our super sweet, and super talented leader herself (Jen) has challenged
us to use ribbon and a homemade flower on our card or project.
I'm featuring lil miss Ivy today!

Is she not the cutest little girl!?!

OK don't look too hard at my "homemade" flower. I pretty much stink in that department! lol

Here's my card with ribbon and a homemade flower!

Now... how would YOU like to win some super fun digis??? It's really easy! Head to the Patch and get all the juicy details!! Basically if you have ribbon and know how to make a homemade flower then you can be in it to win it!!!

5 comments:

  1. How adorable! Absolutely LOVE the colors you used here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice card. the color is beautiful. Papers go really well with the whole card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! LOVE this gorgeous card Yvette....LYH!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!!!!!! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Say what? Your handmade flower looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment my post today! I appreciate your comments and your visits!! Have a blessed day! :)