Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CHA Relay Day 2

Hooray! I've now got day 2 down for the Greeting Farms Cha Relay! :D

Today I decided instead of being wordy that I would leave you with a couple of pics . :D
Meet Charlotte.

I took this close up hoping that you could see her sparkly shoes, headband and scarf, but unfortunately you cant. Bummer!

Until next time my friends.

TTYL!!! :D

Card deets: Greeting Farm image, Papertrey CS and Ribbon, My Minds Eye PP, Copics, Spicas, Melissa Frances "Believe" embellie


5 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome job. I never received Charlotte. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! Love her! Great colors!

    What do you use to trace around and high-light her?

    Happy Tuesday :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Margie,

    I use Copic C3, C1... Not sure if you will get this, so I will post this on your bloggy! :D HTH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvette...She is just GORGEOUS!!! Love this card!! and your colouring is AMAZING!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment my post today! I appreciate your comments and your visits!! Have a blessed day! :)