Friday, January 29, 2010

Love Ya!

Happy Friday friends!!!

Today my card was a last minute thought. Literally! It may look that way too. ;) This morning I started off not having anything to share with you, because I've been working on some projects for the upcoming release for the Wildflower Patch, which by the way is FEBRUARY 3rd!!! (I can hardly wait!!!) So I thought to myself I cannot go without posting something! So I put this together in less than 15 minutes! Yay for 15 minute cards! heeehee.
Here is the matching envelope and inside of my card.
Ok ladies that's it for me today. I've got to get back to work on my other projects! I cannot wait to show you!!! Let's just say that I thought outside of the "box"! :D

Card deets:
Papertrey Ink: CS, Ribbon, Buttons, Ink (fresh snow... this color ROCKS!)
Stamps: Unity (I won these a while back so I'm not sure where to direct you)
Kraft CS/Envelope: (Hobby Lobby)

7 comments:

  1. I love all those buttons. What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous Yvette...LOVE the buttons!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm liking 15 minute cards! This is sooo cute! Love the buttons and lollipop flower :)

    Have a fab weekend my friend!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Great way to use buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked that 15 minutes, girl! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty Yvette! And a definite WOOHOO for 15 minute cards... I don't think I've EVER made a 15 minute card, lol. More like 2 hour cards, lol. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great card! and you know I am so lovin' those buttons! :)

    I am tickled pink to hear your new DT news! you go!! congrats!!! and I'm super happy to have found your blog! I'll be by a LOT now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment my post today! I appreciate your comments and your visits!! Have a blessed day! :)