Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hello everyone, I'm back with yet another Anya image from the Greeting Farm. :)

I had this bright idea that I would put a city background behind Anya to make her appear like she had been out shopping, well, someone else beat me to it! As I sat here last night "googling" for HOURS trying to find the perfect city back drop I found it! BUT, the city was created and used by another crafter so I knew immediately that I could not use it. Bummer!! Never fear, because my Cricut was near. LOL!!!
For this city background I used the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. No, its not what I initially had intended, but it worked at the time. I basically felt like I had filleted this card and I wanted to just get it out of my sight ASAP before it ended up at the bottom of the "city" dump!

Hope each of you have a FANTASTIC Tuesday!!! :)

Recipe: All paper and cs Papertrey, Copics, Stamp; The Greeting Farm

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you are just turning into a ROCK STAR!!! I LOVE this layout... it's just unbelievably gorgeous. Perfectly paired with the polka dots too and OME look at all those layers... WOW girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvette,
    This is amazing! Love seeing more of your creations! Hope to see some of them entered at our weekly challenges.

    Claudia (DCRU)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is amazing! Your card is sooo cute! I love the city background and all those polka dots! Perfect!
    Happy Tuesday :*)
    ~ margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. DOUBLE WOWEE COOLNESS!! I love how you put this card together. You need to give me lessons!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment my post today! I appreciate your comments and your visits!! Have a blessed day! :)