Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Love

Hello everyone!!

Just want to say a BIG thank you

to each of you for stopping by so faithfully

each day and being so kind with the

comments that you leave. It truly means

more to me then you will ever know!



My card for you today is pretty

black and white... literally! :)



I used a few different Spellbinder dies to create the
backdrop; the Fleur De Lis Pendant and the Floral Accent and
then used my Cricut for the hearts. Card stock
is Papertrey Ink and the black

and white patterned paper is from Me and My Big Ideas.

BTW, I LOVE this pp pack because of the different textures

each page offers. For example the pp I used

on this card has a velvety feel. Really nice to the

touch!


Thanks again for stopping by. Hope each of you have
a fantastic happy day!! :)

See ya soon!



7 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Amazing!

    Claudia (DCRU)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are killing me! Everyday these just get better and better. I love the black and white with the accent of red! That is such a stunning combination! And your cutouts and medallion look perfect together! Lovely work Yvette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorjuss!!! Love love love it!!!
    You are rocking it girlie!!! :)

    Happy Tuesday!
    ~ margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis card is beautiful!!!! I love the black,red and white color combo. So elegant!!!
    I just found your blog!!
    Have a great day!!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely GORGEOUS Yvette...WOW...You are so rocking the card world!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Yvette, I found your blog via my mom's blog, Karen's Escape. And I have to say that I love this card! These are my favorite colors, the proof is in my apartment :), so I am already drawn to it. You did a wonderful job, keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment my post today! I appreciate your comments and your visits!! Have a blessed day! :)