Wednesday, January 20, 2010

*News*



Goooood afternoon everyone!!! :D
I have a couple of things to share with you today. Hmmm, which part do
I share first?... Ok ok... The MOST exciting news first! Cuzzz I am
bursting at the seams to tell you! :D
Does everyone know Jen from the Wildflower Patch?? If not, I would
recommend you hopping over to her place to get to know her!
She is SUPER sweet and has her very own stamp line and she
is one AMAAAZZZING artist and crafter! She exudes with skill and talent!
With that being said, she had a DT call of few weeks back and I submitted
an application and I GOT ONE of the positions!!! WOOO HOOO!!
Talk about doin the HAPPY dance when I got the email telling me
that I was chosen to be a part of this AMMMAZZZZING team!! I can
hardly wait to work with these SUPER EXTRAORDINARY talented ladies!! :D
Thank you once again Jen for such an incredible opportunity to work
with you and your amazing stamp line! I'm BEYOND thrilled to
be apart of your passion!!!
Now onto my card for the day. Here we have one of the Wild Sprouts
from the Greeting Farm. Isn't she a cutie?? I LOVE her and I'm sure you
will be seeing more of her in the near future! :D

Ok... Thanks for allowing me to spill all of my excitement out today. I won't keep you
here any longer. Now, go seeeee Jen over at the Patch!!!
TTYL!!! :D :D :D

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations my friend! Very well deserved. Can't wait to see your Wildflower Patch Creations.

    Claudia (DCRU)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OhMy! What an adorable lil girl! Love your coloring!
    Congrats on the new DT gig! How exciting :)

    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome card and congratulations on the dt spot-your cards rock and you deserve it!

    have a great day!

    xoxo
    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited too. Your card is so cute. Perfect because it is super rainy by me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You deserve it, your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous Yvette! I love how you colored her... you are really rocking with the Copics! I am so happy and fortunate to have you joining the team. Your comments always put a huge smile on my face and your creations are even better. I can't wait to see all your new creations! :D Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Yvette! I am not at all surprised... your work is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so stoked you make it on the team!! WOO HOO!! You TOTALLY deserve it hun!! Your coloring is wonderful on this image! I LOVE your card! I am so HAPPY I get to work with you on WFK!! Rock on girlie!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment my post today! I appreciate your comments and your visits!! Have a blessed day! :)