Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CHA Relay Day 3 Toby Cub

Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a fantastic week!
Let me start off by saying that today's image was quite the challenge for me. As you can tell I don't have ANY experience in the "fur" department, so I found this very hard to color. Guess I've grown accustomed to coloring people, but at least now I have this cute little cub to practice on! :D
Thank you all once again for stopping by today. I will leave you with the two photos below. I may be back a little later with something else to share.



Card Deets:
The Greeting Farm image, Copics, Papertrey Ink CS and Ribbon, The Paper Studio DP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment my post today! I appreciate your comments and your visits!! Have a blessed day! :)