Sunday, January 17, 2010

Daydream

Good morning everyone!!! Happy Sunday to you!

Remember yesterday when I mentioned that the wheels were already spinning for my next project? Well, mossssst of if came to pass! Yay! As you can see below I tried creating a scene for this super Sassy Studio Design image. This is one of their new releases called, "I'm Every Woman". Cute huh?


I paper pieced the tub, claws and woman. I stickled the bubbles after applying a little Copic B00. As I sit here looking at this now I know I should have used an embossing folder for the top portion of the wall. Ugh, maybe next time! :) ... IF there's a next time. Let me tell ya there was a LOT of small pieces to cut and other "fun" (a little hint of sarcasm there) intricate details. The towels appear to be lopsided in the photo, but IRL they are not. I promise I lined up those towels! Ha!

Soooo would you like to know what the "S" stands for on the monogrammed towel set? :D Sassy Studio Spa!!! LOL!!! My hubs asked, "why didn't you put a "C" for Cantrell". I told him, because thats NOT me in that tub!, and "cuzzzz it's a Sassy design"! Duh! Kidddding!
Here's a close up.

Shhheeeesh! I've kept you here a LONG time! I apologize for that! Thanks so much for hanging out with me today! TTYL!

Card Deets:

Cardstock- Papertrey Ink, PP- DCWV, Image- Sassy Studio Design, Aluminum Foil, Spellbinders, and Copics.

Skin; Roo,Eoo, E93, Hair; E33, 35, 37, 57. (if you have questions about anything else just let me know)

7 comments:

  1. Yvette- Your card is amazing!!! The towels, the flourish, the bling...it all rocks! Thank you for joining us on Studio Sunday at Sassy Studio! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Yvette! It is amazing! Your scene looks oh-so-real and SUPER SASSY! Thanks for joining us at SSD!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! This is really great! You thought of everything. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OME! Brilliant! LOOOOVE this card! All the paper piecing and that lil rug and towel racks are unbeievable! Too cute!
    TFS! hugs,
    margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yvette, this is spectacular. You've made this digi come to life! Thanks for playing along with us at SSD.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a creative idea! Love the scene you made. Thanks for playing along at SSD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, and I absolutely love your stories, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment my post today! I appreciate your comments and your visits!! Have a blessed day! :)