Friday, January 8, 2010

*Warning*

View at your own risk! lol

Today I have a card that I made for my DH for his birthday yesterday. He hit the big 40!
Please let me explain that I in NOOOOO way
have ever looked like this cat in
my whole life! (I will pretend in a former
life that I did. heehee)
Nor do I think he
has ever dated a cat like this
in the whole 40 years
he has been around!
A girl could only dream (me..anyways) to have legs
all the way up to
her neck! lol
This is an image I found at Sassy Studio Designs
and I thought it would make
a cute birthday card.

Recipe: CS-Papertrey, Stamp-Sassy Studio, Copics

I was also able to add a little pink!
Thanks for stopping by! Y'all are the BEST!
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

7 comments:

  1. super cute yvette!

    i love the card :)

    xoxo
    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! Yvette you are too funny. This card is just perfect! I love how you let the background be relatively simple so the image could be the star. This is a great layout for this image!!! And you coloring is AMAZING!!! You are just rocking girl!! (and I LOVE the pink... great addition. :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvette,
    Love seeing your work; you are so talented! I think that new year's resolution is going well. I love seeing your new posts everyday.

    Claudia (DCRU)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect card for a husband Yvette!!! Love it! Your amazing with Copics! I love how you highlight the hair!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable, Yvette! I am so digging that you colored the bottom of her heel pink...awesome detail! EEEEP! Congrats on being our featured customer at SSD!!!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! What a clever card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment my post today! I appreciate your comments and your visits!! Have a blessed day! :)