Monday, January 4, 2010

If Friends were Flowers...

...I'd pick YOU!
Good morning everyone!! So happy you decided to stop by here today; it means the world! :)
Today I have one of the Anya's from the Miss Anya Collection by the Greeting Farm. {singing- Ohhhh, how I looovvve thee Miss Anya!} Please pardon my outburst! Ha! Once in a great while I get carried away with myself. ;)
I will not keep you here any longer on this busy Monday morning. I pray that each of you have a happy and blessed week!

Recipe: PP, CS, Ribbon and Sentiment all Papertrey, Copics

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! love how you created the background..fab coloring.
    I love your colorful way of posting..very inviting.
    hugs
    Piali.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvette this is gorgeous! I love these colors paired together and the background is awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty!love the coloring and the image!Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Yvette... Love those DP's together!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment my post today! I appreciate your comments and your visits!! Have a blessed day! :)