Thursday, January 28, 2010

Prince Ian and a Sneak Peek Snippet

Good morning all!
Today I'm sharing my Prince Ian card even though the TGF Relay was canceled. Those girls ROCKED over there at the Farm! Thanks girls for ALL of your hard work!!!

I'm still working on "highlighting", it's not the best right now, but practice practice practice! On this card it looks like there is light coming in from just about EVERY direction! heehee :D

I'm leaving you with a sneak peek snippet of whats to come Feb 3 from the Wildflower Patch. I cannot wait to show you what Jen has come up with! You will NOT be disappointed! :)




Cute, huh??? I SOOO love her and you will too! :D

Thanks for stopping by. TTYL!

5 comments:

  1. omg how adorable! your card is just too cute and i love the colors!

    xoxo
    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Yvette! I really LOVE it and I am so anxious to see your card for the sneak peak! It looks like it's going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvette...You have done again!! Absolutely GORGEOUS card!! LOVE it!! Ummmm I'm very anxious to to see you sneak peak too...Can't wait!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto, I want to see the sneak peek card. You prince charming card is very cute. You have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment my post today! I appreciate your comments and your visits!! Have a blessed day! :)